Huron Consulting Group Higher Education - Oracle Cloud Financials- Consulting Associate in Chicago, Illinois
Huron Education has the world’s largest practice dedicated to serving the higher education industry. Our team of professionals, each with extensive knowledge and experience in the business of higher education and academic medical centers, delivers comprehensive services to the industry and partners with institutions to improve business performance across the enterprise. Huron Education has worked with over 400 universities, academic medical centers, and research institutions to improve performance so they can continue their traditions of extraordinary achievement.
We currently have the following open career opportunities.
Your role at Huron:
You will work with other Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, conversion, training, go-live and post-production support.
• Analyst: Analytics with recommendations including reports, presentations and other project deliverables
• Associate: project work stream delivery, work plan management, analytics, reporting and client interface/presentation, manage the work of Analysts
• Manager: client project delivery management, relationship management, team leadership
• Director: client engagement delivery oversight, key relationship management, team leader, program management
*You can be located in any major U.S. city. Positions require weekly travel (typically Monday through Thursday)
• Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
• Functional Project implementation experience with Oracle Cloud Human Capital or Fin Management, and implementation experience with Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management or FIN modules.
• Huron’s work culture is highly collaborative and derived from our core values (Integrity, Pursuit of Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, and Passion)
• Our employer brand has been honored as an ‘employer of choice’ by multiple institutions (Forbes, Consulting Magazine, Human Rights Campaign to name a few)
• We are large enough to have big-firm infrastructure but small enough with a track record of high growth that gives a very entrepreneurial feel to our environment
• Huron supports the communities we work in by giving back. Our focus on diversity and inclusion has been a central part of our people experience.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Category: Higher Education Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 3888