Huron Consulting Group Senior Consultant, Organisational Development - Life Sciences in London, United Kingdom
Huron's Life Sciences practice advises pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostic companies, developing innovative and integrated solutions tailored to their strategic and tactical needs. We help clients make informed choices and invest in areas that will bring long term competitive advantage. We cover the full value chain from discovery to commercialization, working on projects across R&D, LM&A, Commercial, Market Access and Pricing, Drug Safety and Regulatory - underpinned by expertise in digital and organizational development.
It’s through this unmatched expertise and true partnership that we help clients achieve real change. And not just real change that accelerates our clients and their companies. The kind that moves patients and their families forward as well. The kind that reverberates and improves the industry and the lives we all serve.
We are hiring a Senior Consultant with organizational development experience to join our Life Sciences practice in St. Ives or London.
The Senior Consultant will provide expertise, lead and deliver work programmes within the area of organizational development - the role will also have business development objectives and targets. S/he will market Huron’s Life Sciences capabilities to potential and existing clients, help maximise client relationships and new work opportunities, and work with the practice head to develop innovative thought leadership, new OD services, and represent the practice at relevant industry events.
We are seeking an experienced consultant with deep knowledge of organisational development theory and experience of applying this to deliver measurable results for Life Sciences clients. Essential experience includes:
• Pharma industry experience plus commercial acumen gained through at least 6 years of experience in a combination of line pharmaceutical role and/or consultancy
• Background/qualifications in either learning and development role/OD roles on industry and/or management consulting experience in People and Change practices
• Technical expertise in building organisational designs and operating models, capability needs assessments, competency frameworks, L&D curriculums and change management
• Proof of being able to prepare proposals/structured project outlines and the ability to talk about these in a clear, compelling way
• Strong client relationship and business development skills, with track record of successfully selling consultancy projects, key account development and proposal writing and conversion
• Science degree level education and/or business degree education
This position is available in London or St. Ives (Cambridgeshire). UK work authorization is required.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package. Huron is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, transfer, promote and train without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, age, FMLA status or any other basis protected by law.
Category: Life Sciences Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United Kingdom
State: Greater London
Requisition ID: 4889