Huron Consulting Group NetSuite ERP Technical Architect in Pune, India
Formed in 2002, Huron is a public company listed on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol “HURN” and stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry. With a global reach, we deliver practical business advice and solutions that extend far beyond transactions and which are supported by objective, sustainable and measurable results. We help our clients improve performance, comply with complex regulations, resolve disputes, recover from distress, leverage technology, and stimulate growth. We service a wide variety of both financially sound and distressed organizations including leading academic institutions, healthcare organizations, Fortune 500 companies, medium-sized businesses, and the law firms which represent these various organizations. Primary practice areas are: Health & Life science Consulting, Education Consulting, and Financial, Enterprise Performance and Management Consulting.
• Min 8-9 years of NetSuite technical experience
• Must have handed team (min 4-5 members)
• Should have experience in designing the delivering the complex integration solutions
• Good exposure to end to end project implementation
• Must be part of min 5 end to end implementations
• Hands on experience in SuiteScripts
• Hands on experience in SuiteCloud
• Good Java Script, .NET knowledge
• HTML / HTML5 experience
• Skilled in integration approaches and strategies, preferably someone who has done work involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL)
• Skilled in API development
• SuiteCommerce knowledge will be added advantage
• Must have hands on experience in SuiteScript, Suite Talk, Suite Flow
• NetSuite SuiteFoundation certification will be added advantage
• Should have mentored the team
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package. Huron is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, transfer, promote and train without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, age, FMLA status or any other basis protected by law.
Job ID: 21291
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Requisition ID: 4663